- Order before 3pm Monday-Thursday for next day delivery on stock items and 12.30 on Fridays. Weekend orders will be put out for delivery on Monday.
- Saturday & Sunday delivery available at extra cost.
- Deliveries are next day delivery on stock items. Deliveries in the Uk 2-3 working days on stock items. For European Deliveries pleas email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping costs before purchase.
- A signature will be required on delivery, you can choose your delivery day up to 7 days in advance. If you have provided a mobile number you should receive a text message with your tracking number otherwise this will be emailed to you.
- Standard delivery charge is €10.00.
- Deliveries over €100 will be free delivery.
COVID – 19
Dear Valued Customers,
We at Fastfix are part of the list of business’ that meet the criteria on the indicative list of essential outlets issued by the National Public Health Emergency Team.
We would like to ask customers to follow the following guidelines below when placing and collecting orders with Fastfix to ensure we look after the safety or our staff and other customers and to help prevent the spread of the Covid -19 virus.
• We ask customers to contact us through email email@example.com or telephone (0429335437) to place orders.
• We ask you to place your order through our website on www.fastfixdirect.ie or to download our App.
• Orders can be sent out through our courier service to minimise the risk of contact or you can collect your items which will be left in a secure area at the warehouse.
• When ordering on the website you will have an option for your order to be sent by courier or if you are in the locality you can choose the click and collect option at the checkout.
• We ask customers when entering our shop to use the hand sanitiser provided at the door and also the gloves and discard the gloves after use in the bin provided.
• We ask customers to queue up at the different stations in the shop to ensure the correct distance is kept between other customers and staff.
• We would ask customers when it is possible to use Credit or Debit card rather than cash or any form of contactless payment.
The welfare of our staff and customers is paramount in times like these so we would ask everyone to follow the guidelines provided and stay safe.
Coinnigh slán agus sábháilte agus go raibh maith agat as do chomhoibriú